Job Code: AHF-HIRE- 30
|Last date to apply||Location||The department it belongs to||Job title|
|12/05/2023||Türkiye – Gaziantep||Health program||project manager|
Job Title: Project Manager Based in Turkey
• Health and nutrition Projects Implementation.
• Health and nutrition Projects Development.
• Active collaborator with people who are responsible for internal projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion.
• Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets.
• Monitors the project from inception through delivery.
• Primary focus is program/project management, rather than the application of expertise in a specialized functional field of knowledge although they may have technical team members.
• Focuses on process improvement, organizational change management, program management and other processes relative to the business.
• Leads and manages team in planning and executing business programs.
• Serves as the subject matter expert in the functional area and leads programs to meet critical needs.
• Works with operational leaders within the business to provide recommendations on opportunities for process improvements.
• Creates business requirements documents, test plans, requirements traceability matrix, user training materials and other related documentations.
• Generate and distribute standard reports on schedule plan.
• Implementing on-going projects and programs and leading program development opportunities related to health, nutrition.
• overseeing the preparation of project budgets by the Accounting Department and other documents as necessary to be submitted to the NGO Affairs Bureau for project approval.
• Assisting with providing program development, staff training and education, and best practices adherence.
• Developing project work plans and budgeting for field activities associated with donor requirements and AHF policies.
• Monitoring, evaluating, and assessing PHCs’ activities and overcoming shortages if there are any, in coordination with the NW Syria program manager.
• Coordinating with the authorities responsible for locating the project, as needed, to locate the new project.
• Preparing draft Project Concept Documents (PCD) along with all necessary supporting documentation and submitting all documents to the CR for the next steps.
• Preparing an Emergency Response Team with a proposal for resource allocation, training, practical exposure, and coordinating with the Central Emergency Response Cell with an effective integration plan.
• Drafting and proposing grants for funding to expand clinic and/or project capacity in coordination, Grants and Fundraising Manager, Program Director, and Finance and Operations Director.
• Coordinate AHF attendance of health, nutrition, and any relevant cluster meetings with adequate capacity.
• Providing a summary of recommended areas of improvement, areas of success, and leading the execution of an action plan with the Head Office team to evolve and make positive systems improvements where needed.
• Reviewing narrative reports, both weekly and monthly.
• Attending regional and local sub-cluster meetings and/or with our partner organizations.
• Providing the Program manager with the necessary inputs to prepare relevant project studies and participate in the preparation of project studies if necessary.
• Identifying any specific need for capacity building related to the job location and subordinates as well as reporting to the Program Manager and providing training and capacity building courses according to his skills, abilities, and educational background.
• Performing any other tasks get assigned to him by the management in the field of his specialization.
• Bachelor’s degree in public health, medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, or an equivalent professional certificate.
Required years of experience:
• At least 3 years of experience in project management (health and nutrition projects).
• At least 4 years of experience in the field of humanitarian work.
• Experience of not less than two years in the field of administrative supervision.
• Experience with report writing and generation.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
• Experience with computer systems and related software applications.
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational and project coordination skills.
• Ability to crossing the border to Syria regular or if need.
• Strong knowledge of financing proposal composition, project life cycle and periodic and progress reporting.
• Good knowledge of international donor terms and their compliance requirements.
• Good knowledge of international NGOs, donor agencies, procedures, guidelines, and interventions in the country